Model: Bino LX Camera USB
Operating System: Windows 2000 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
2. Download BinoLX02XP.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the BinoLX02XP.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called BinoLX02XP.
5. Double click the BinoLX02XP folder. Double click the Setup folder.
6. Double click the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a computer with a cd in front of it).
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. Turn the camera on. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize the new device. The computer will automatically install necessary files. Wait for this procedure to finish.
10. The BinoLX camera should be installed and ready to use.