Model: EZCam Pro USB
Operating System: Windows 2000 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
2. Download the newpro02.exe to your desktop.
3. Double click on the newpro02.exe file and click on Unzip.
4. It will create a folder on the desktop named newpro02.
5. Click on the Start button.
6. Click Settings, then click Control Panel.
7. Double click the System icon.
8. Click the Hardware tab, then click the Device Manager button.
9. Plug the camera into your USB port.
10. Look in the list for Imaging Device or Other Devices.
11. Look for either USB camera or Unknown Device. Double click the device.
12. Locate the Reinstall driver button and click on it.
13. Click "Install from a list or specific location: (Advanced)". Click the Next button.
14. Check "Include this location in the search: ". Uncheck "Search removable media (floppy, CD-ROM ?)". Click the Browse button.
15. Browse to the driver folder by locating the following path. C:\Documents and Settings \All Users \Desktop \newpro02 \PNP2205
16. Click the OK button. Click the Next button. For Windows XP Users ONLY (NOTE: If Windows XP prompts you stating that the device is not compatible, click continue anyway to finish with installation.) Windows will install the rest of the information automatically.
17. Click the Finish button when installation has finished.
18. Follow the wizard to complete installation of drivers.
19. The camera should now be operational.