Model: iContact Camera
Operating System: Windows 98 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
2. Download iContactDRV98ME.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the iContactDRV98ME.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called iContactDRV98ME.
5. Double click the iContactDRV98ME folder.
6. Double click the Setup folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon. (Looks like a gray icon with arrows pointing diagonally.) Double click on it the setup icon.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click finish to restart the computer.
9. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize the new device. The computer will automatically install necessary files. Wait for this procedure to finish.
10. The iContact camera should be installed and ready to use.