Model: iContact Camera
Operating System: Windows 2000 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
2. Download the iContactDRVXP2000.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the iContactDRVXP2000.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called iContactDRVXP2000.
5. Double click the iContactDRVXP2000 folder.
6. Double click the Setup folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a gray icon with arrows pointing diagonally.) Double click on the Setup.exe icon.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. For Windows XP Users ONLY (NOTE: If Windows XP prompts you stating that the device is not compatible, click continue anyway to finish with installation.) After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize the new device. The computer will automatically install necessary files. Wait for this procedure to finish.
10. The iContact camera should be installed and ready to use.