Model: GrandVision CoolDV 550
Operating System: Windows 98 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
2. Download Cool550_98ME.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the Cool550_98ME.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called Cool550_98ME.
5. Double click the Cool550_98ME folder.
6. Locate the Setup.exe icon (blue screen computer), and double click on it.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click finish to restart the computer. After the computer has restarted, open the LCD screen on the camera and plug it in.
9. On the LCD screen, you will have a choice to pick "Camera" or "Disk" Select Camera
10. The Cool550 should be installed and ready to use as a web cam.