Model: EzCam III (USB)
Operating System: Windows 98 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
For Windows 98, 98se and ME Users ONLY
1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download the ezcamiii.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click on the ezcamiii.exe file, then click on the unzip button. It will create a new folder on the desktop called ezcamiii.
4. Double click on the folder ezcamiii.
5. Double click on the Setup icon (blue screen computer) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. Once it has finished installing, restart the computer and when Windows fully loads, plug in the camera.
6. The camera should now install the drivers automatically, however if it pops up with add new hardware wizard, please continue to section 2.
1. Click Start - Settings - Control Panel.
2. Double click on System then click on Device Manager.
3. Look in the list for Other Devices and double click on it. Double click on the USB or Unknown Device.
4. Locate the Reinstall driver button and click on it.
5. Click next twice and select specify location. Click on browse. Locate the ezcamiii folder and double click on it. Double click on setup then APP & Driver, then 98me, then click on ok and finally click next. If it prompts for the Windows 98 or ME cd, insert the Windows 98 or Me cd and click ok. If version conflict appears, click yes to all files. The camera should now be operational.
In no event shall Ezonics nor driverguide.com be liable for incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages by using our products and the information provided, including loss of business profits.