Operating System: Windows 2000 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
Kensington Products 67014 Driver. 1st, download the Kensington 67014 Cam Driver. Then install the webcam driver in the system.File Contents:
Installation of Webcam Driver
1. Go to the Control Panel
2. Click on the System Icon
3. Click on the Hardware Tab
4. Click on the Device Manager then
5. Select the Unknown Device where yellow Question Marks sign on it.
6. Right click on it and uninstall it.
7. After this go to the top of the device manager and click on scan for hardware changes.
8. Driver installation Wizard start.
9. Browse your driver from the hard disk and click on next.
10. Driver will be installed.
No file content information available at this time.